Receiving participation certificates/tickets
Participation certificates/tickets are handed over during the JJF event period. Details can be found below.
What is required to receive participation certifications/tickets
The below items are necessary. Please make sure to bring them with you on the day.
Items required for
Items required for the JJF participation certificate, lodging tickets and T-shirt receipts:
Ticket receipt (a printed email from Japan Travel with notification of "Payment Complete")
Items to certify age in the case of participants who are under the age of 18 (student cards).
Participation certification receipts/ticket receipts
Ticket receipts are sent via email upon completion of payment through the payment system. Please print and bring this along with you.
Please note that if the printed ticket receipt is forgotten you will be unable to receive the participation certificate.
In the event that the participation certificate receipt and the ticket receipt are mistakenly deleted.
Please request that the email is reset with the inquiry desk located at the bottom of the participation registration page.
Resending of the email make take several days, so we ask that you make sure to get in touch with time to spare.
Location/time for reception
The location/time for reception at the JJF is as follows.
October 8 (Sat)
9:30-15:30 Sports hall In front of the main hall
16:00-19:30 Culture hall In front of the large hall
20:30-21:30 Lodgings hall Entrance hall *
October 9 (Sun)
9:00-17:30 Sports hall In front of the main hall
18:00-19:30 Culture hall In front of the large hall
20:00-21:00 Lodgings hall Entrance hall
October 10 (Mon, holiday)
9:00-15:30 Sports hall In front of the main hall
* In the event of being delayed on the first day
In the event that you are unable to reach the venue by 21:30, please get in touch with us at the following emergency number: 080-4477-1388（JJF Championship Headquarters). (Reception is not available from 22:00）
* For those who arrive on the 2nd day and intend to stay
The Championship Headquarters will provide assistance until 19:30. We ask that you collect the participation certificate beforehand at the reception before completing the lodging procedure with the Championship Headquarters within the main gymnasium.
After the above time, please go to the entrance hall of the lodgings hall. Reception of the participation certificate and the reception for lodging will be performed together between 20:00-21:00.
* If your arrival exceeds 21:00, please get in touch at the following emergency number: 080-3381-0427 (lodging number)
- Participation certificates and tickets cannot be reissued once they have been received and have been subsequently lost. Please make sure not to lose them.
- In the case of tickets for those who accompany you, please have the person who registered for the tickets collect the tickets.
- JJF2016 participation certificates, lodging tickets, and T-shirt receipts cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The names supplied at registration will be used for certificates and tickets, meaning that only those originally registered for them may use them.