Japan Juggling Festival 2004
Date June 19 (Sat.), 20 (Sun.)
June 19 (Sat.): 9:00 am open − 6:30 pm end
June 20 (Sun): 9:00 am open − 6:30 pm end
Place Oasis 21: Ginga no Hiroba (The Square of the Milky Way)
(located in Nagoya city, Aichi-ken, Japan)
YOHEY & KAZUHO (cyber juggling and magic),
koma no occhan(Japanese style juggling)
The cost depends on your age, JJF membership, and the number of days you participate in JJF.
|.||JJA members .||Not JJA members .|
|Regular application||2,000 yen||6,000 yen|
|Young jugglers ( 6 - 18 years old )||2,000 yen||4,000 yen|
|Helpers, nurses, or infants ( 0 - 5 years old ) .||Free|
* Even if you participate in the festival only one day, you need to pay the same amount of cost.
* Application: You can apply on the festival day, but we recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
* Helpers, infants: If festival participants need helpers, they can bring one helper with them for free.
(But if the helper also participates in the festival, he or she needs to pay, too.)
Infants and kids under 0-5 years old can enter as long as their parents or guardians are festival participants.
* Participants under 18 years old are supposed to show their students ID cards or some other
dentification cards for application or on the festival day.
* The cost above does not include your cost for meals, accommodation, and transportation.
* Visitors: Any visitors can watch the jugging festival for free.
However, you are supposed to pay the entrance fee if you would like to enter the place
which is limited only for the participants, even though you would not perform or juggle.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Before you contact us, you can also look at the homepage about “FAQ”
If you need more information about JJF 2004, contact the following : 080-3435-3182
|1. E-mail :|
|2. Cellular phone : .||080-3435-3182 .|
|3. Fax :||029-287-2285|
* You can get our reply most promptly by email.
Requests to protect the arena
We give the greatest care to protection of the arena, especially the floor.
Please cover your juggling clubs and bolts of devil stick to protect the floor.
We prohibit fire juggling and hitting any building, ceiling, and the floor. and Also,
smoking is prohibited in the area. Do not use knives, bowling balls, and unicycles,
which might hurt or dirty the floor.
OASIS 21 http://www.sakaepark.co.jp/tuzutokoutuu/index.html
The access: From Nagoya station: get off at Sakae subway station (Higashiyama line)
From Kanayama station: get off at Sakae subway station (Meijyo line)
The Oasis 21 itself doesn’t have any parking lot. Around the area there are a lot of parking places,
but they are very expensive (\100 ~ \200 per 20 minutes).
We recommend you to use subways or trains.