JJF Participation fee
Participation is split into two; [All days participation] and [One day participation]. There is no section created for 2 days, so participants who are only able to participate for 2 days are asked to register for all days participation
- [All days participation]
Adults (aged 19 and over) Children (aged 18 and under) Non-members 11,000 yen 7,000 yen 2016 members 8,000 yen 5,000 yen
- [One day participation]
Adults (ages 19 and over) Children (aged 18 and under) Non-members 8,000 yen 4,500 yen 2016 members 5,000 yen 2,500 yen
However, if the attendant wishes to participate in workshops or other JJF events, they will be participation to pay the correct participation fee.
In this case, registration on the registration page is not required, however please be sure to get in touch beforehand via
We will give individual guidance in regards to managing entry fees.
[Important] (* Please read)
For past members also, those who have not been through the [procedure for continuing membership] or the [procedure for membership] since April 2016 are not counted as 2016 members, thus they will be required to register as a non-member. Please confirm your membership status before registration.
In addition, when registering as a non-member, it is possible to register to become a 2016 Japanese Juggling Association member at the same time.
By become a member of the Japanese Juggling Association, you can receive special privileges such as reports and announcements. Please consider becoming a member.
* Please check the special privileges available to Japanese Juggling Association members here.
Registration for fees other than JJF participation fees
This is an overview of registration for fees other than JJF participation fees.
|Item||Fee||Purchase target||On the day purchase||Cancellation||Notes|
|Championship (large hall)||2,300 yen||Anyone||None||Not possible||All seats designated|
|Chapmpionship public viewing（small hall）||600 yen||Anyone||None||Not possible||Openseating|
|Guest stage||2,300 yen||Anyone||None||Not possible||All seats designated|
|T shirts||2,000 yen||JJF participants only||None||Not possible||Color 2 types.Size 5 types|
|Lodgings (3 days 2 nights)||3,200 yen||JJF participants only||None||Possible（reference for changes/cancellation and returns）||The first 430 people. One night is not possible. * As the lodging facilities are found in an educational training facility, it is self-service without meals|
* T-shirt sales will not be performed on the day. (Registration beforehand required)
Changes/cancellation and returns
Changes/cancellation and returns
Cancellation of registration or changes to registration within the registration period can be performed from the "JJF registration reception".
Changes are not possible in the days after the registration period is completed (from 17:00 August 31 (Wed) onwards).
|[Target period]||[Refund amount]|
|Within the participation registration period||Participation fee 100％|
|After the participation registration period||Participation fee 80％|
|After September 30th (Fri)||Participation fee 50%|
|October 7th (Fri)||No refunds|
|No contact||No refunds|
* Refunds for non-members who were intending to become members will have the membership fees (19 and above/18 and below: 3,000 yen, 2,000 yen) deducted from the participation cost. Currently, handling costs through the return of transferred money is to be paid by the registrant (handling fees will be deducted when making the return).
1) Within the registration period, changes and cancellation of registration is possible from the "JJF registration reception" page. * After the registration period has ended (after 17:00 August 31), it is not possible to change the number of days of participation.
2) Email after the end of the reception period. Please contact In order to avoid misunderstanding, please refrain from contacting us via telephone in regards to changes or cancellation. As a rule, cancellations are to be made within Japan Travel business hours.
- Registration and payment methods
- Registration can be made only through web registration on the registration page. Payment of fees is to be made by credit card or payment at a convenience store, with the registrant asked to pay for any handling fees which occur. (In order to avoid confusion, convenience store payments are limited to the Japanese page only.)）
- Notes regarding the participation fee
- Food, lodging, and travel costs during the festival are not included in the JJF2016 participation fee.
- The purchase of Championship tickets by Championship performers
- Those who apply for the JJF Championships and also wish to view the Championships are asked to purchase tickets for the Championships. By purchasing a ticket, in the event that an applicant isn't chosen for selection they will be able to view the Championships normally, and if they pass the selection they will become able to view other parts of the Championship aside from their own perfomance together with other viewers. Refunds will not be given to those who purchase Championship tickets and pass the Championship selection.