Participants who have purchased a ticket and entered the venue are seen to have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
- The Japan Juggling Association will not be held liable for any damages caused by injuries, accidents, or theft which occurs to participants during the event.
- Be aware that there is a degree of risk involved with juggling, thus care should be taken not to injure yourself or others.
- In the case of damage or loss caused to property, other participants or other third parties, compensation falls to the responsible person or party.
- The rights to all photography and written works created from gathered data during the JJF by the Japan Juggling Association belongs to the Japan Juggling Association. The Japan Juggling Association assumes the right to use the gathered materials for editing, DVDs, videos, photography, newsletters, websites, video distribution, and video provision for public relations etc. (hereafter known as DVDs etc.) For DVDs etc., participants agree to not exercise any rights related to copyright, such as personal rights or rights to usage of one's likeness. Participants also agree to the usage of one's face or section of performance for video/photo editing purposes for DVDs etc. without compensation.
- For individual photography and video, please follow the included rules regarding photography.
- It is the responsibility of participants to watch over preschool children or infants in order to prevent injury during the JJF. In the case of irresponsible behavior or neglect of minors, the participant and minor may be required to leave the JJF venue for safety reasons.
- Participants must keep their participation certificate with them at all times, and must present it when entering the venue. If a participant is unable to present the participation certificate, the participant may be required to leave the JJF venue for security reasons.
- In order to guarantee safety and the smooth running of the festival, participants are required to comply with the directions given by the JJF staff. Participants who fail to comply may be required to leave the JJF venue.
- There may be situations in which participants who fail to comply with directions given by JJF staff or the rules of participation listed above are refused entry in future JJF festivals or the JJF championship.
- The right to eject participants from the JJF venue is limited to JJF committee members only. The head of the JJF committee, the JJF director, and Japanese Juggling Association chairman are able to act as a representative of the JJF committee in order to eject participants. Participants ejected from the JJF venue are unable to protest decisions made by the JJF committee, and are unable to reclaim any costs related to the entrance fee.
- When registration is completed for perticipation at the JJF,
- When a minor registers for participation in the JJF, please have parents or guardians accept to the rules for participation beforehand. For participants who plan to bring along children under elementary school age, please have the relevant parents or guardians accept to the rules of participation beforehand. By registrating for participation in the JJF, it is taken that acceptance has been acquired.
Guidelines for photography
- Individual video recording, photography, audio recordings, and distribution (of images etc.) of the Guest Stage is prohibited.
- Photography of JJF Championships and in-venue events, workshops, and open practice is not prohibited. However, please be sure to acquire the permission of the relevant parties before or after shooting.
- The usage of video recording, photography, and sound recordings etc. is limited t personal usage only.
- Permission of the participants and acquiring the relevant music rights is required when disclosing images etc. to others, such as homepages, video distribution sites, various broadcasting media, or publications etc.
- Images etc. must not be used for profit. Commercial sales which exceed the value of raw tapes, the exchange of valuables such as commercial videos, and distribution of prizes for promotion purposes is prohibited.