We consider that you have agreed to the content of the following pledge in regards to the purchase of the participation pass.
Please make sure to confirm this before making your purchase.
- By participating in the Japan Juggling Festival 2019 (JJF) sponsored by the Japan Juggling Association (hereafter referred to as the Association), I will observe the rules set in place and pledge to not inconvenience other participants, attendants, and visitors (hereafter participants) nor the Association or the venue itself.
- In the event of damages given to other participants, the Association, or the venue due to my own will or negligence such as injury or damage to property, I will pay the appropriate compensation costs as required.
- I understand that juggling is an activity with some aspects of danger involved, and I pledge that I will pay the appropriate attention so that myself and other participants are not injured. If I am injured due to my own will or negligence, the burden will not be placed on the Association or venue. In the event that the actions of other participants causes damages such as injury or damage to property between other participants, the negotiations are not the Association nor the venue's responsibility.
- I will follow the instructions of the JJF Executive Committee during the JJF period in order to ensure the safety of everyone involved and for smooth progression of the event. I understand that the JJF Executive Committee has the authority to order the evacuation of the JJF venue, and if ordered to evacuate by the JJF Executive Committee I will obey without complaint.
- I acknowledge that my portrait, surname and name will be posted and distributed on DVDs, videos, pictures, photos, newsletters, the homepage, and on video distribution websites etc. (hereafter DVDs etc.) created by the Association. In addition, I understand that partial or all practice on stage, performances on stage, activities at various events, activities at workshops etc. (hereafter referred to as practice etc.) will be recorded by the Association and will be posted/delivered on DVD. I also agree to the editing of my practice etc. with music, dubbing and/or silencing. In the event my portrait or activities are posted on DVD, I pledge to not request compensation.
- I respect the copyrights etc. of music, images, and performance content I use, and take responsibility for procedures, such as music rights usage, in the event of disputes which arise related to the JJF between myself and the Association. I agree to make the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Simplest Court the first trial exclusive jurisdiction court. This pledge shall be in accordance with the laws of Japan and will be interpreted accordingly.
- If I accompany a participant who can not sign this pledge himself/herself such as in the case of a elementary school student, I pledge to sign on their behalf as a parent or guardian. I also pledge to keep watch over infants in/around the venue as to avoid injuries and accidents.
- I respect the rights to one's likeness and the copyrights of other participants, and I will comply with the filming rules prescribed below.
- Participants must always carry the participation certificate with them within the venue and must present the certificate when entering the gymnasium. Participants who are unable to present the certificate may be ordered to leave the JJF venue.
- Participants are asked to follow the instructions of JJF staff for safety purposes and to ensure smooth progression of the event. Participants who do not follow the instructions of the JJF staff may be ordered to leave the venue.
- Participants who cause trouble, such as ignoring the instructions of JJF staff, may be refused application for participation in the JJF and for viewing of the Championships in the following year.
- The JJF Executive Committee has the authority to order participants to leave the JJF venue. The JJF Executive Chairperson, JJF Executive Director, JJF CS Executive Director, and Japan Juggling Association Executive Director can appoint members of the JJF Executive Committee.
- Participants are unable to object to orders to leave the venue. Participants ordered to leave the venue will not be refunded the participation fee.