Use of juggling equipment in specific areas
|Prop type||Mat||Curing sheet||Floor||Tennis court|
|・Balls (toss juggling)||×||○||○||○|
・Poi etc. swing props
* Please do not use props such as kendama or aluminium plates for plate spinning on the floor.
* The location for spinning/rotating style props such as umbrellas differs depending on the prop used. Please ask a member of staff for more information. In addition, for other props not included in the above list, please ask a member of staff.
Usage policy for each area
Each area allows the usage of different props, please refer to the list below.
- Mat area (Centre gymnastic room (gymnasium 3), gymnasium 4)
This area is for props which stand a high chance of damaging the floor. As this area is limited in space, please refrain from using other props unless the area is open.
- Curing sheet (Large gymnasium (gymnasium 1/2))
An area for other props which could possibly damage the floor but don't require matting.
- Flooring area (gymnasium 5)
Use props which do not damage floors here. This area is to be used for bounce juggling, however balls, scarves, and hats can also be used here.
- Tennis court area (Tennis court)
An area which can be used by anyone, regardless of the prop. However, torches or other fire props and knives are not permitted.