JJF2015 in Koriyama
Rules for participation
- Be aware that there is a degree of risk involved with juggling, thus care should be taken not to injure yourself or others.
- The Japanese Juggling Association will not be held responsible for injuries, accidents, or instances of theft which occur during the JJF.
- In the case of damage or loss caused to property, other participants or other third parties, compensation falls to the responsible person or party.
- Sales of products and any other commercial activity are prohibited within the JJF venue.
- The rights to all photography and written works created from gathered data during the JJF by the Japan Juggling Association belongs to the Japan Juggling Association. The Japan Juggling Association assumes the right to use the gathered materials for editing, DVDs, videos, photography, newsletters, websites, video distribution, and video provision for public relations etc. (hereafter known as DVDs etc.) For DVDs etc., participants agree to not exercise any rights related to copyright, such as personal rights or rights to usage of one's likeness. Participants also agree to the usage of one's face or section of performance for video/photo editing purposes for DVDs etc. without compensation.
- Regarding photography and video within the venue, please follow the guidelines for photography outlined in the agreement made by the representative registrant during registration.
- You agree to the oaths regarding participation and photography signed by the representative registrant during registration.
- In the case of minors, have a guardian check and understand the contents of the written agreement before signing. For participants with preschool children or infants, have the child’s guardian check and understand the contents of the written agreement before signing. It is assumed that consent from the guardian has been given when submitting the written agreement.
- It is the responsibility of participants to watch over preschool children or infants in order to prevent injury during JJF. In the case of irresponsible behavior or neglect of minors, the participant and minor may be required to leave the JJF venue for safety reasons.
- Participants must keep their participation certificate with them at all times, and must present it when entering the venue. If a participant is unable to present the participation certificate, the participant may be required to leave the JJF venue for security reasons.
- In order to guarantee safety and the smooth running of the festival, participants are required to comply with the directions given by the JJF staff. Participants who fail to comply may be required to leave the JJF venue.
- There may be situations in which participants who fail to comply with directions given by JJF staff or the rules of participation listed above are refused entry in future JJF festivals or the JJF championship.
- The right to eject participants from the JJF venue is limited to JJF committee members only. The head of the JJF committee, the JJF director, and Japanese Juggling Association chairman are able to act as a representative of the JJF committee in order to eject participants. Participants ejected from the JJF venue are unable to protest decisions made by the JJF committee, and are unable to reclaim any costs related to the entrance fee.