Collection of participation certificates/tickets
Pre-registered and on-the-day participation certificates are handed over during the period JJF is being held.
For those who have pre-registered, please read the details below.
For on-the-day participants, please go directly to the reception at Big Palette Fukushima. (Those below the age of 18 are asked to bring proof of their age.)
Pre-registered Championship and Guest Stage tickets should be printed at a Seven-Eleven convenience store, and on-the-day tickets should be paid for at the Big Palette Fukushima/Koriyama Citizen's Cultural Center.
Pre-registered participants are required to print their tickets beforehand before arriving at the Koriyama Citizen's Cultural Center.
If you do not live close to a Seven-Eleven convenience store, please complete the payment via credit card beforehand and print the tickets at a Seven-Eleven store after arriving in Koriyama. (* There are several Seven-Eleven stores around Koriyama Station and the Koriyama Citizen's Cultural Center.)
For on-the-day tickets, please go directly to Big Palette Fukushima or Koriyama Citizen's Cultural Center.
Tickets will be available from the convention department HQ booth within Big Palette Fukushima from the following times; Championships (Oct 10th (Sat), 9:30-15:30) Guest Stage (Oct 10th (Sat), 9:30-15:30, or Oct 11th (Sun), 9:30-16:00).
At the Koriyama Citizen's Cultural Center, tickets will be available from the following times at the 2F central hall entrance's ticket sales booth;Championships (Oct 10th (Sat), 16:30 onwards)
Items necessary for collection of participation
The below is necessary for collection. Please be sure to bring them with you.
|Items for collection||Items necessary for collection|
|・JJF participation certificate||・Reciept for the participation certificate (printed)
・For those under 18, confirmation of age (in the case of students, a student card)
Participation certificate/ticket receipt
・An email is sent from our system after payment is made containing the participation certificate/ticket receipt
・Please note that tickets can not be collected if the participation certificate/ticket receipt is not presented.
* Should you accidentally delete the email which contains the participation certificate/ticket receipt
Please send an email to the inquiry address (Nippon Travel Aency International Travel Division Co., Ltd., ECP Sales Department) at the description at the bottom of the participation registration page to request a resending of the email.As resending of the email can take several days, please be sure to make inquiries as soon as possible.
Collection point: Big Palette Fukushima, Exhibition Hall A/B entrance reception booth
Times for collection
- 10/11 (Sat) 9:30-15:30
- 10/12 (Sun) 9:00-16:00
- 10/13 (Mon) 9:00-17:00
- Tickets which have been collected and then lost can not be collected again. Please be sure not to lose your tickets.
- In the case of Tickets for groups, Please have the person who purchased the Tickets collect the tickets.
- Should you leave and then re-enter the venue during the Championship or Guest Stage, your ticket will be checked by a member of staff. Please be sure to keep this ticket with you as you leave the venue.
- JJF2015 participation certificates, Championship Tickets, and Guest Stage Tickets can not be transferred to a third party.The names supplied at registration will be used for certificates and Tickets, meaning that only those originally registered for them may use them.