The JJF2013 participation fee will differ depending on the applicant's age, Japanese Juggling Association membership status, and the length of participation. Tickets for the guest stage are sold separately.
Application for participation period:
7:00pm(JST), 15th September 2013 - 5:00pm(JST), 30th September 2013
*After a total of 950 applications have been received, no further applications will be accepted. Currently participation on the day is also possible, however if the number of participants reach 950 people, on the day entry will then be closed.
Length of participation is broken into two options: [Three day participation] and [One day participation]. As there is no option for 2 day participation, those who wish to participate for longer than one day should choose the [Three day participation] option. Currently, it is not possible to change the length of participation after application is made.
- [For three day participation]
Adult (Over 18) Child (18 and under) Non-member 10,000yen 5,000yen 2013 membership holders 6,000yen 3,000yen
- [For one day participation]
Adult (Over 18) Child (18 and under) Non-member 7,000yen 3,500yen 2013 membership holders 3,000yen 1,500yen
Important information (please read)
2013 members of the Japanese Juggling Association are considered to be those who have joined or renewed their membership since April 2013.
Members who joined for JJF2012 must renew their memberships.
All other applicants will be considered as non-members during the application process.
(Members who applied after April 2013 received their memberships on the 5th September 2013 at 7.20pm(JST).)
The non-membership fee includes a one year membership to the Japanese juggling Association.
Thus, it is possible to apply for membership while applying for participation in JJF2013.
By becoming a Japanese Juggling Association member you gain access to newsletters and other amenities.
applying for JJF2013 please feel free to apply for Japanese Juggling Association membership as well.
During the application process there is an option to become a Japanese Juggling Association member,
please confirm your selection before completing the application.
Payments other than JJF2013 participation
- Guest stage tickets (before JJF2013 only)
- 1 ticket - 2,500yen
- The guest stage can be viewed without participating in JJF2013.
- Seats - 950
- Should there be open seats on the day of the guest stage, tickets will be available for purchase.
- Please be aware that tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- Regard the application method or payment method
- Applications are made on the JJF application page. Payments must be made by credit card, which may result in extra charges depending on the card used.
- Caution regarding the participation fee
- The JJF2013 participation fee does not include food, travel, or lodging expenses. Participants under 18 will be required to show proof of their age via passport or other means (such as a student card).
- Regarding accompanying guests or infants
- It is possible for carers or parents who care for children or those with disabilities to be accompanied by one guest free of charge. However, In the case that the guest wishes to participate in workshops etc., the regular fee is applied. Infants and children not yet in primary school can only enter when accompanied by a participant who has paid the participation fee. For more details please us at email@example.com
- Regarding viewing of the gymnasium
- There is a pavilion on the 2nd floor of the Mishima Civic Gymnasium. Access to the pavilion is free for viewing of the gymnasium without needing an application for participation. Those who do not wish to participate in JJF2013 must not enter areas limited to participants.
- Viewing the championship
- It is possible for people who do not wish to take part in JJF2013 (practice or participation in workshops etc.) to view the championship only. Applications to view the championship cannot be accepted through the JJF application page, instead please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: 1. Your full name 2. Full name in furigana (if unknown leave blank) 3. Postcode 4. Address 5. Telephone number. If multiple applicants wish to view the championship only, please supply the above details for all parties in a single request.