Use of juggling equipment in specific areas
|(Prop type)||(Mat area)||(Curing sheet area)||(Kendo area/flooring)||(Judo area (tatami mats))||(2nd floor general open area)|
* Please think of this as a general guideline. If you intend to use equipment not listed above and are unsure where it may be used, please ask a member of staff.
* There may be instances where there is not enough space for the number of participants present. Please be considerate of others and use the correct space designated for your equipment.
* It is possible for non-participants to view the event (from the 2nd floor general open area) inside the Mishima Civic Gymnasium. Please be aware of other people around you and show approriate manners.
* Please do not attempt pirorette-style maneuvers or other high-wear tricks when using the tatami mats.
* Those using clubs or devil sticks should make sure to tape any screws or other parts which may damage the flooring.
* Please refrain from any juggling which may damage the walls of the gymnasium.
* Use of extreme heavy equipment, knives, unicycles and fire is prohibited. Unicycles may be used in a performance, however they may not be used during practice.
Regarding changing rooms/showers
Participants may use the changing room/shower facilities freely during the JJF.
Places off-limits to participants
Although many areas of the gymnasium will be used during the JJF, the training rooms are off-limits to participants.