13:30 July 30 2016 (Sat) - 17:00 August 31 2016 (Wed)
*Please note that due to regulations within the venue, on the day participation is not possible.
*Please confirm the effective period for payment on each ticket website's "reservation complete screen", and be sure to make payment before the deadline. (If payment is not made on time the registration will be deemed as void.)
Registration details for participation in JJF2016 are as follows.
Currently, due to circumstances and inventory within the facility, a limit to the capacity of participants has been established.
Thus, reception of registration will be made on a first-come first-served basis, and when the maximum capacity for participents is reached, registration will close.
[Important] Due to regulations within the venue, on the day participation is not possible. (*The below applies only to pre-registration. It is not possible to make payment on the day at the venue.) Please make sure to register beforehand.
*Registration capacity (planned)
- JJF participation: The first 900 people (* total number of all 1 day and all day participants)
- Championship viewing: Large hall - The first 680 people, Small hall - The first 280 people
- Guest stage viewing: Large hall only - The first 700 people
- JJF on-site lodging facilities: The first 430 people (3 days 2 nights plan only)
- JJF2016 T-shirt purchases: Unlimited (* purchases to be made during JJF registration)
*While the JJF2016 Championships will be held in the large hall, so that more people are able to view it a real-time public viewing will be held in a seperate hall (small hall). (* This can be optionally selected during registration.) For more details please click here.
Registration can be performed at each of the below pages. (Starting 13:30 July 30 (Sat))
Please register separately for JJF participation and for viewing the Championships and guest stage.
- JJF registration page
- Registration pages for the "Championships", "Championship public viewing", and "Guest Stage" are as follows (external site: Confetti)
- Tickets will be sold through the event ticket sales site Confetti.
During registration, an account (free) must be registered with Confetti.
- Sales are limited to 1 ticket per person for each event. (Due to venue regulations we are obligated to give a register of names for all participants, meaning that the purchase of multiple tickets by a delegate is not possible.)
[Payment & ticket collection method]
- Participants can select to either make payment by credit card or at a Seven Eleven store when collecting tickets (all tickets are to be collected at a Seven Eleven)
*If you do not have a Seven Eleven nearby, please make payment by credit card in advance and collect the tickets from a Seven Eleven close to the venue (there is a Seven Eleven located between Sangubashi Station and the Yoyogi Olympic Center.)
- All "Championship" and "guest stage" seats are designated. Designation is made in registration order from the front row. (Seats for the Championship public viewing are open.)
Please check here for details about the particpation fee.